You are here
Terms and Conditions
- An Order submitted by you is an offer by you to purchase Goods for the price (plus any delivery fee) as specified at the time you submit your Order. By placing an order on this website, you are agreeing to the terms outlined on this website.
- A confirmation of order will be sent to you, indicating that the order has been received.
- We update the web site each week as to the 'in stock' status. However the database is not 'live' and sometimes items marked 'in stock' may have sold out. Your order will be placed on back order and despatched when stock is in hand.
- If we are unable to fulfil your order due to the item being no longer available, you will be notified by either email or telephone and your order cancelled. Alternatively a substitute maybe offered for your approval. If the order was prepaid via PayPal, a refund will be processed through to your PayPal account.
- Price changes can occur from time to time, with changes in exchange rates. Items will be sold at the price at the time of placing the order. Prices can change without notice.
- You will be provided with an Order number when you submit your Order. The Order number is required when contacting Customer Service about your Order.
- Shipped orders are considered final and any changes made after this time, not due to our error, will be at your expense. Despatched orders, that do not arrive, are the responsibility of the purchaser, if the order has been despatched correctly according to the instructions on the order.
- The copying of information/ images from our website is for non commercial use only. Please contact us for permission if you wanting information for commercial use.